Inconsistent Warning messages When Cancel Partially Received PO Having Quantity Delivered > Quantity Billed
(Doc ID 1662272.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Buyer Work Center as compared to forms, Inconsistent Warning messages appear when cancelling the purchase order and the quantity delivered > quantity billed.
The following message is not displaying:
You are about to cancel a purchase order or purchase order line that has been received or delivered but not yet invoiced. Once the document is Cancelled, it cannot be undone and you cannot adjust the receipt or associated accounting entries. Do you want to continue?
1. Login to Purchasing
2. Create a Purchase Order with Quantity = 5
3. Navigate to Receipt, do receipt Quantity = 4
4. Navigate to Receiving Transactions, do delivered Quantity = 4
5. Change Responsibility to Payables-> Invoices, create an invoice using the purchase order created above, do bill Quantity = 2(less than receipt/delivered Quantity)
6. Return back to Purchasing - > Summary Form
7. Requery the PO to confirm the Shipment status on the line if received/delivered Quantity > billed Quantity or not.
8. If yes, move the focus to the line, then Tools -> Cancel, select "Cancel PO Line", click "OK", warning message mentioned above does not display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document