Ship Confirm Errors With Trip Cannot Be Created For Include For Planning Deliveries When Transportation Management Is Installed, Current Selection Contains Include For Planning Deliveries For Which No Trips Have Been Created
(Doc ID 1662990.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.10.CU2 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Transportation Management(OTM) is installed for a few sites only. For sites where OTM is not installed, orders are getting stuck in 'Picked' status. It is only when action “Ignore for planning” is selected for the delivery and perform ship confirm that ship confirm is successful. If 'Ignore For Planning' Action is not performed for deliveries, then the following error is raised at the time of ship confirm:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Create and book a sales order with two lines.
3. Query in Shipping Transaction Form.
4. Auto-create delivery for the first line(delivery will be set to 'Include for Planning' by default).
5. Send this delivery to OTM for planning so trips and stops will be created.
6. Now un-assign this delivery from trip which will set the delivery to "Ignore for Planning"
7. Now try to assign some delivery details which are also 'Ignore for Planning' to this delivery
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document