Italian Purchase VAT register is printing the same document sequence value when a supplier is updated on an invoice
(Doc ID 1663131.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Italian Localizations for AP
Italian Purchase VAT register is printing the same document sequence value when a supplier is updated on an invoice, or it is printing old supplier information
Enter invoice 1 for supplier A. This invoice has been matched to a PO. The tax has been calculated and the invoice has been validated.
After that reverse the entered lines and change the supplier making it become B.
Run the EMEA vat selection process the system picks up both supplier:
A: taxable and tax amount = 0 (reversed)
B: the new invoice
This means that there are 2 lines with the same document sequence value which fights with fiscal guidelines
Expect to see only the invoice with correct supplier and correct amount
Enter invoice 1 for supplier A. Then modify the supplier information into invoice header and lines, to supplier B.
Run the EMEA vat selection process- the system picks up old supplier, so the Italian Purchase VAT register shows old supplier information (A).
Expect to see information for the new supplier (B).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) enter an invoice and match the invoice with a PO, validate the invoice.
2) Reverse line on invoice
3) change the vendor on invoice
4) match the invoice with other standard order and validate the invoice.
5) Run EMEA VAT Selection Program
6) Print the Italian VAT Register.
1) Enter an invoice for supplier A
2) Then modify the supplier information into invoice header and lines, to supplier B
4) Run EMEA VAT Selection Program
5) Print the Italian VAT Register
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document