Repair Batch Visit With Revised Route Issue Gets Error AHL_VWP_PRD_TSK_STDT_ROUT_STDT
(Doc ID 1663465.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Production-> Components Maintenance -> Repair Batches ...
When attempting to add revised Routes to a Repair Batch Visit when the Route Revision date is later than the Repair Batch Visit Start date, the following error occurs.
Task Number(s) &TASK_NUMBER: Start date and time should be greater than MR Route active start date.
1. Setup three new Resources for ‘A5 New’, ‘AK New’, and ‘DJ New’. One BOM Resource per Org checked for all of them.
2. Revised Routes to assign the new Resources:>
3. Created new Repair Batch and Assigned two Items. Department is XXXXX.
4. Repair Batches were created on 14 Feb AFTER the Route was Revised (had to be revised to accommodate the new Resources with the “One BoM Resource per Org” box checked)
5. Associating the MR to the Repair Batch
6. The new Routes cannot be associated to the Repair Batch because there is some time stamp that is earlier than the stamp on the Route revisions. The Repair Batch was created after the Route, so the time stamp must be coming from the Repair Batch Visit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!