Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Credit Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Analysis Tab
Credit Hierarchy not rolling up the data to the parent party case folder when there is no account under the parent party.
Setup AR and OCM application for Credit Hierarchy as per the functionality in the <Note 564463.1> How To Setup Credit Hierarchy For Credit Checking Using Party Relationships?
The functionality is when a case folder is created at a parent party level, the data points in the case folders are expected to roll up the data for all the parties and accounts under that party.
The case folder is showing data points rolled up correctly to the parent party level, if there is an account and transactions under that party. This is ONLY working when there is an account exists under the parent party along with transactions.
Data points are showing NULL values for the Parent Party case folder, when there is NO account / transactions under that party.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup AR and OCM for Credit Hierarchy
2. Create two parties via OCO. PARENT and CHILD
3. Setup customer account under just one party CHILD only.
4. Enter some transactions and receipts under the account that belongs to CHILD party
5. Setup Party Relationship between PARENT and CHILD party
6. Create a case folder at CHILD account or party level. Data is showing correctly here.
7. Create a case folder at PARENT party level. No values showing for any of the data points.
Due to your business structure, you need to be able to evaluate credit worthiness for multiple parties at a single time.
For this, you created Global Ultimate customers, which will have relationships with the "child" parties, in order to bring in and consolidate each parties credit information into one case folder.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms