Incorrect Enrollment Start Date Working for One Plan but not Another
(Doc ID 1663869.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when processing the New Hire life event, the Core Life Insurance plan has a Coverage and Rate Start Date equal to the event date and the Core AD&D Insurance plan has coverage and rates beginning on the first of the month.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee in question.
3. Process the New Hire life event with occurred date 17-APR-2014.
- These 2 plans are set as Automatic.
- You can see that the Core Life Insurance plan shows a start date of 17-APR-2014 while the Core AD&D Insurance plan shows a start date of 01-MAY-2014.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document