R12: ZX: Unexpected Error Exception:ZX_ZX_GENERIC_TEXT N GENERIC_TEXT Tax Currency Amounts Cannot Be NULL
(Doc ID 1664512.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.0 and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user attempts to validate an invoice, the following error occurs:
STEPS ----------------------- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices
6. Error displayed: Unexpected error occurred during Tax Calculation. Exception: ZX_ZX_GENERIC_TEXT N GENERIC_TEXT Tax Currency Amounts cannot be NULL as Tax and Tax Currencies are different. Please correct the problem or contact your system administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!