Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After approval, for no apparent reason, Work Requests (WRs) statuses are being changed to Open status from Awaiting Work Order status. Once these WRs unexpectedly return back to Open status, work flow is not restarted and the WRs are stuck in the system. Eventually the WRs require a data fix to resolve.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintenance Super User: Work Requests: Create work request normally.
2. Work request notification for approval will be generated normally.
3. Prior to approval, user selects WR for update (in example to add additional information).
4. While user is updating WR, approver responds to notification and approves WR.
5. Approval is processed, WR goes to Awaiting Work Order status.
6. Other user performing update on WR applies the update:
7. History shows status change of Awaiting Work Order back to Open status:
This occurs ONLY when a user is updating a WR while and approver is approving a WR
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms