Unable To See Tax Details From Buyers Workbench Read-only Screen
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax Detail can only be viewed via 'Update' action in Buyer Work Center but it cannot be viewed in Read-Only screen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go To > Buyer Work Center
2. Check 'ActionS' on Header LOV ==> doesn’t have Manage Tax.
3. Open Purchase Order Details Page
4. Manage Tax is not available in the 'Actions' LOV
5. Click 'Update' to open Standard Purchase Order in 'Update' mode
6. Then 'Manage tax' option is available in the 'Aactions' LOV at header Level.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms