New Order Release Created From An Order Template is Created Without a Ship Unit Line
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are no Ship Unit Lines copied to the new Order Release when attempting to copy an order release
-- Steps to reproduce
1. Navigated to Order Management > Order Release > Order Release
2. Created New Order Release with Order Configuration SHIP_UNIT with a single Ship Unit and mark it as a "Template"
3. Navigated to Order Mangement > Order Release > Order Release
4. Search for this Order Release
4. Then Select Actions > Order Management > Utilities > Copy Order Release
5. Input and ID and click on Ship Units button
6. Click on Line Item tab and jumps to the constraints tab.
7. Click Finished
8. Open the newly created Order Release then click on Line Item tab and notice there is no Line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms