Why Doesn't PTO Parts For RMA Returns Explode As Per the Standard Sales Order?
(Doc ID 1665894.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Relevance 05-Apr-2017***
Why Doesn't the PTO Item explode when creating an RMA ?
- RMA Return order for PTO Item do not work the same as the standard orders. On the standard orders you visually see the exploded lines associated with the PTO Item. Bust when created the RMA to return the PTO, it dos not show the exploded items.
- Users expect the PTO part number should explode for all cases , both standard as well as returns and return for refunds.
- Original Sales Order : XXXXXX, Order Type: Regular Customer Order, Header: Closed
- 1.1 PTO Item: PTO_Item > Qty 1
- 1.1..1 Item:Item1 > Qty 1
- 1.1..2 Item:Item2 > Qty 1
- 1.1..3 Item:Item3 > Qty 1
Look at Return for Refund:
- Sales Order: ####, Order Type: Return for Refund, Header: Closed
- Payment Terms: Due Upon Receipt, Order Source Ref: OE_ORDER_HEADERS_ALL
- Observe: Line 1.1 for PTO Item: PTO_Item > Qty -1 >>> The Return Order #### and PTO Item does NOT explode therefore DOES NOT show Lines 1.1..1, 1.1..2, 1.1..3 as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document