Required flag Not Working for Tax Classification Field on Additional Tax Information Page for Personalization
(Doc ID 1666495.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Personalization required=yes for tax classification is not effective in Additional Tax Information page.
Steps To Reproduce
1. PO(N)Purchase Orders -> Purchase Order Summary and open existing PO.
2. Toolbar: Actions -> Manage Tax
3. Click Additional Tax Information
4. Click Personalize Page
Header: Tax Determining Factors for Lines
- Message Lov Input: Tax Classification
Click Personalize icon of "Message Lov Input: Tax Classification"
Document Name: /oracle/apps/zx/taxintegration/appinteg/webui/ZxDetFactorsPG
Function: Manage Tax: PO
Set Required = yes at site level and Apply.
5. Return to Application
6. In Additional Tax Information page, Tax Classification field seems to be set to "required". (* -> required field mark is added)
7. Set Tax Classification field to null, and click 'Tax Classification' Header column
-> Form validation failures:
A value must be entered for "Tax Classification" -> correct behavior
8. But click Apply button, record is applied successfully without tax classification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!