Competency Profile: Min Required Level not Displayed in Competency Details
(Doc ID 1666642.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Compentecies Setup
In Competency Profile - Current Competencies - Competency Information, Required Min can be displayed when one competency is "expanded" only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure that competencies are entered with Low level at job level in the
Competence Requirements form
HRMS Manager > Career > Competence Requirements
2. Ensure that a worker is assigned to the right job
3. Check the Competency Profile in SSHR (Manager or Employee)
4. Click Show for the first competency and see the Required Min value
5. Click Show for the second competency and see no value for Required Min value
Hide all competencies and show competencies one by one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document