Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
When attempting to assign a previously occupied position to an employee in SSHR Applicant Hire and Rehire, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Global Super HRMS Manager – Work Structure – Position - Description
2. Query the position and see that the last occupant is end dated on 31-Aug-2013.
3. Navigate Manager Self Service > Applicant Hire and Rehire.
4. Rehire effective 24-Sep-2013.
5. Complete assignment information that includes Position reviewed in Step 2.
6. Click Next
7. Observe error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms