R12: AP: Payment and Payment Document Has REMOVED_PAYMENT Status but Check Is Recorded in AP.
(Doc ID 1667265.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a payment batch and approve the invoices for processing.
2. Once in the “Pending Payment Process Review”, you run the Preliminary Register.
3. Click on the “Go To Task” from this status:
4. Click “GO” on the batch to “Run Payment Process”
5. Say that after this is completed, the preliminary comes back with a change.
Click the “Back” button on the browser until you see the payment process request screen with the active “Remove” icons.
6. Identify the payment and click “Remove”.
7. Select “Yes” on the removal of the payment.
8. Note that the batch updates correctly.
9. Re-query the payment process request and continue along the process and take action on the formatted payment. Note that the removed payment shows correctly here.
10. Select your printer, etc. and complete the payment process. You will also only see one document to confirm for the printing.
11. When you check your printer, you will have two checks, and the Final Check Register will also show both.
Because the payments were formatted before the removal of the payment the payment still prints and shows on the final check register, and it printed.
However, because it was “Removed” it does not show on the invoice, nor can you void it.
You can see these payments, however, if you look at the “Removed/Rejected” items on the PPR. Click “Payments”
and then you will see the issued document number and the status of “Removed”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document