TeleService: Service Request Form Error: 'The contract is not valid.', Despite Contract Shows Entitled in Service Contracts
(Doc ID 1667353.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Service Request shows that a Contract is not entitled, whereas Service Contracts shows the Contract is entitled.
In the Contact Center form:
- The contract shows as 'Active' in the Dashboard drill down section.
- After selecting the Item Instance in the Installed Base tab for a specific Serial Number to create Service Request, the Contract LOV is empty.
- After searching the Contract, it can be selected, but when saving, users get an error: 'The contract is not valid.'
In Service Request form:
- Create SR using the covered product (Item Instance)
- In the Subject tab, all the related information for the Instance is correct but the Service Contracts region is empty.
- When trying to select the Service Contract after selecting the option 'Get All Contracts', an error pops up: 'Not Entitled'.
API Error (CS_SERVICEREQUEST_UTIL.contracts_cross_val):
The contract is not valid.
Please check the values for the following: service request type, inventory item, instance, account and install site.
(R) Service Contract
- Product coverage.
- SR created on serial number of item instance.
- Contract, line, and sub-line are active and SR date within start and end date of sub-line.
- Go to Contact Center
- Create Service request and enter serial number covered by contract.
=> Error is displayed.
What is Working:
- The Contract is visible and entitled in Service Contracts responsibility.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document