Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:User Productivity Kit - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After editing a printtemplate (SPD) with MS Word 2013 publishing fails with the following errors:
Errors can appear in publishing log like this after editing the PrintTemplate.docm by Word 2013:
odpub://int/SPD/OxmlPrint/Unpacked/word/settings.xml Prefix 'w15' is not defined. -1673847682
odpub://int/SPD/OxmlPrint/Temp/XXX_SPD.docx Input file is corrupted : 'odpub://int/SPD/OxmlPrint/Temp/XXX_SPD.docx' -102176231
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Publish a topic (i.e., recording) using the UPK standard SPD template. Publish completes.
2. Access the English Language SPD publishing template (Word doc) in the Library.
3. Open the template in MS Word 2013, and make a change (e.g., change the header, change the font type).
4. Save the changes to the publishing template.
5. Select a topic in Library, using the custom/modified SPD template. Publish fails with the activity log.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms