R12 Currency Rates Manager When Try to Add New Contra Currency Get JBO-26048: Constraint "GL_CROSS_RATE_RULES_U1" violated during post operation
(Doc ID 1667551.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 version, Setup forms and programs
When try to add a new contra currency using the Currency Rates Manager screen, the following error occurs :-
Error message received is
JBO-26048: Constraint "GL_CROSS_RATE_RULES_U1" violated during post
operation:"Insert" using SQL Statement "INSERT INTO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to GL Super user responsibility --> Currency Rates Manager --> Rate Types
2. Rate type definition displayed, now click on Update
3. Update Rate Type window opened. (Pivot Currency value is coming as NULL, but in the previous screens it shows up)
4. Now when try to add a new Contra Currency "Add Another Row" it throws an error asking us to select Pivot Currency first
5. Now when enter the Pivot Currency as USD and add new Contra Currency INR and click on apply, it shows below error
"You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance"
6. After enabling Fnd Diagnostics and repeated the same steps it shows the error message is JBO-26048: Constraint "GL_CROSS_RATE_RULES_U1" violated during post
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document