Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating the buyer name assigned to requisitions in Buyer Work Center > Demand Workbench, when attempting to access 'Record History' in Requisition Summary Form ,
the following error occurs.
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 1403 in fdxwho
Steps to reproduce
1. Using a Purchasing responsibility, go on Buyer Work Center > Demand Workbench
2. Query a requisition line, click on Reassign
3. Enter the new buyer name, save
4. Go on requisition Summary- query the concerned requisition line
5. Go on Help-Record History-> error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms