Oracle iRecruitment: Creating Data Filters for Applicant Search based on the Assignment System Status
(Doc ID 1668082.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iRecruitment, hiring managers and recruiters can search for applicants using the following search pages:
- Candidates: Applicants. [Navigation: Candidates tab > Applicants
- Vacancies [Vacancies tab]: Search for Vacancies and click on ‘Applicants’ link or Select vacancy and click on ‘View Applicant’s button.
- iRecruitment Home page > New Applications region.
During applicant searches, the requirement is the ability to filter applications of some sensitive legal application statuses to protect the confidentiality of the applicant information. For example, some applicants that have been coded as disqualified (DQ) for different reasons such as termination from employment or criminal history must not come up in applicant searches. These applicants can be both internal and external and hiring managers must not have access to the applicant DQ information.
Patch 19595347:R12.IRC.B delivers components to create data filters for applicant search based on the assignment system status for the following business flows:
- Search for applicants using the Candidates: Applicants page. [Navigation: Candidates tab > Applicants
- View applicants for a vacancy using the Vacancies page [Vacancies tab].
- Search for applicants using the iRecruitment Home page > New Applications region.
The information in this note is applicable to Oracle iRecruitment customers who are on Release 12.1 HRMS RUP6.
Prerequisite for Patch 19595347:R12.IRC.B
Please note that this patch requires the following patches as a prerequisite:
- Release 12.1 HRMS RUP6 (R12.HR_PF.B.Delta.6) (Patch 16000686) or later
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!