ChRM Subledger Accounting (SLA) Creating Duplicate Accrual Lines After Patch 16198653
(Doc ID 1668146.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trade Management Subledger Accounting (SLA) is creating duplicate accrual lines.
There is a Claim Clearing Journal line type and AP Invoice Clearing Journal line type both creating the same accounting for the same claim
SLA setup is creating duplicate entries for Journal line Definition code SETTLE_BY_AP_INVOICE
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle General Ledger
- Navigation: Account Inquiry > Journals
- Identify a Journal and review the journal lines
- Drilldown > View Journal Entry Lines > There are 2 identical lines
- Click on View Transaction for each line, (Takes the user to the same claim – claim number for both lines)
- Following is the detail for both claim lines :-
- 2 x Liability Lines Entered DR 30.00 Accounted DR 30.00
- 2 X Clearing Entered CR 30.00 Accounted CR 30.00
- There is a Claim Clearing Journal line type and AP Invoice Clearing Journal line type both creating the same accounting for the same claim
Applied Trade Management Consolidated patch 16198653:R12.OZF.B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document