Accrual Reversal Feature Not Working In Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) After Application RPCs
(Doc ID 1669130.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials Accounting Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accrual Reversal feature not working in Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) after application of RPC patches:
Steps to replicate:
Assigned Accounting Attribute 'Accrual Reversal GL Date' to the Event Class.
Assigned a System Source 'Event Reference Date 2'.
Validated accounting attributes, Validated AAD.
Modified the create event program to capture Journal reversal date in 'reference_date_2' in xla_events.
The event was created with right values, but the create accounting program does not reverse the journal.
The same worked before the RPC application.
Applied EBS Q3-2013 Recommended Patch Collections (RPCs):
- 16772121 - EBS PSU July 2013
- 16206716:R12.RG.B - FSG RPC March 2013 (1539192.1)
- 16200528:R12.GL.B - GL RPC March 2013 (1539192.1)
- 6952457:R12.GL.B - Script to Force update of General Ledger (conditional - read the patch README before applying this patch - 1070410.1)
- 11895700:R12.FUN.B - AGIS: An error is encountered when you attempt to navigate to the intercompany superuser responsibility > SETUP > SYSTEM OPTIONS system options, an error occurs. (1334721.1)
- 12354478:R12.FUN.B - Financials Common Module RPC for Intercompany Balancing, July 2011
- 16060007:R12.XLA.B - SLA RPC March 2013 (1481222.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!