Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 11.5.10 to 12.1.3, encounter below conditions:
- Discovered new attribute: Lot Divisible Flag under inventory tab in item master.
- Lot divisible flag is not checked.
- Able to receive parts from different lines of PO into same lot in different sub inventory.
- When trying to return the parts from any one sub inventory, system gives an error.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create PO with 2 lines.
2. Receive parts from both lines under same lot in different subinventory.
3. Try to return any one of the lines.
4. Get error: Item is lot indivisible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms