Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 to 6.3.3 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attaching a document to an Order Release using a document type previously created, the document appears in the Limited Documents for that specific Order Release, but the "Type" Field is empty (i.e. does not list the selected Document Type).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Document Type owned by Order Release with the Attachment check box checked and with the Content Management System DATABASE
2. Select an Order Release
3. Press the button Action and navigate to Business Process Automation -> Documents -> Attach documents
4. Press “n” to create a document and select the document type previously created
5. Select storage as Binary and press the "Upload" button
6. Select a file and press the “Upload” button
7. Save the data
8. Select the Order Release and go to Action Button -> Business Process Automation -> Documents -> Limited Documents - the document should have the Document Type filled in.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms