Field Service Debrief: Error Updating Status - CSM_WF_PKG.Task_Assignment_Post_Upd. (APPL_ID=883)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the Status on a Debrief from 'Re-Opened' to 'Closed' or Re-Opened to 'Admin Review', the following error is displayed:
Error returned from Internal API hook.
Procedure name is CSM_WF_PKG.Task_Assignment_Post_Upd. (APPL_ID=883)
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
1. Query an existing SR and navigate to the Tasks tab.
2. For the affected Task, click the Debrief button.
3. In the Debrief page try to change the Assignment Status from Re-Opened to Closed.
=> The reported error occurs.
- The same happens when trying to change the Assignment by going to Tasks > More > Resources tab.
- It happens every time for a particular Debrief, but not for all Debriefs assigned to a specific user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms