Problem when Selecting a Saved Query on the WMS Control Board
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem when selecting saved query on WMS CONTROL BOARD form
When selected previously saved Query with filled date:
FRM-40735: WHEN-TIMER-EXPRIRED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01861
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate Warehouse Control Board Form
2. Fill Query name
3. Check any checkbox (f.e. Outbound and Completed)
4. Fill Creation Date fields
5. Press "Save Query"
6. Press "Clear" button
7. Select saved query from Lov
8. All fields, except date fields are filled from saved query and FRM error message in status-bar.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms