Error "Please undo the changes ..." While Cancel The PO After Unreserve Even After Applying Patch 14254641:R12.PRC_PF.B
(Doc ID 1670970.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3 :
When attempting to cancel a revised PO after doing unreserve for the same, the following error occurs.
There is an Enhancement for this Functionality as mentioned in Note Doc ID 1565702.1 and Procurement Rollup Patch 14254641:R12.PRC_PF.B (Note Doc ID 1492796.1)
'Please undo the changes to the document in the current revision before taking the cancel action'
-- What is working
This is working fine as expected in case of not doing the unreserve action
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create a PO
2. Approve the PO (with Reservation, status is - Approved, Reserved)
3. Open the approved PO and Unreserve the PO.
4. increase the quantity.
4. Save the Record, system created new PO revision with status Requires Reapproval.
5. Query the PO from PO Summary Form, Goto Action--> Control--> Cancel
6. The system throw an error message 'Please undo the changes to the document in the current revision before taking the cancel action'. And the PO could not be cancelled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document