Cannot Get List Price When Line Is Added to a Booked Order or Line Split - ITEM and UOM Error
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEXOEORD - Sales order form
When attempting to add a sales order line to a booked order, if the price list is qualified based on Sales Channel or Customer Class, the following error occurs.
Error also occurs when splitting an existing line on a booked order.
THE STATUSIPL:NMS:Price was not found on price list for this item xxxxxxx and uom EA.
INVALID ITEM/PRICE LIST COMBINATION
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Oracle Pricing Manager responsibility
2. Price Lists > Define
3. Create a price list with the qualifier of Customer Class
4. Order Management responsibility
5. Orders, Returns > Sales Order
6. Create a sales order and book it.
7. Attempt to add an item from the price list in step 2.
Issue occurs for two different scenarios:
- SCENARIO 1 - attempt to add an order line to an existing booked order
Debug log shows:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms