Self Service Home Worker Flag Is Not Committing To Database
(Doc ID 1671223.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Working at Home check box is not checked in core HR after placing contingent worker with Homeworker check box checked in Manager Self-Service.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Manager Self-Service
2. Navigation: Contingent Worker Placement
3. Brings up Contingent Worker Placement: Place Contingent Worker page
4. Fill in required fields
5. Press Continue button
6. Brings up Contingent Worker Placement: Person Details page
7. Fill in required fields
8. Press Next button
9. Brings up Contingent Worker Placement: Assignment page
10. Fill in required fields and check Homeworker check box
11. Submit record
12. Responsibility: HR Responsibility
13. Navigation: People - Enter and Maintain
14. Query contingent worker
15. Press Assignment button
16. Navigate to Standard Conditions tab
17. Working at Home check box is not checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document