Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new User is created with a default password and an Account policy that specifies the password requirements.
When the new User attempts to log in for the first time, the user is prompted to change the password.
When the user creates the password that does not satisfy the account policy, instead of getting a message, they get a blank page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a New User with an account policy that requires a password reset
2. Login as the created user
3. On login we will be asked to change the password according to the account policy.
4. Enter the old password and new password as instructed, where the new password is not a valid password within the Account Policy
5. According to account policy it should throw an error stating that the new password is invalid but a blank page is shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms