Reservation Lost On The B2B Split Line OR Reservation Get Lost Deleted While Split Line OE_ORDER_PUB.PROCESS_ORDER
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Trx Changes & Cancellations
When using the public process Order API OE_ORDER_PUB.PROCESS_ORDER for line spliting the order lines this API deleting the Line reservation.
Expected is that the reservation should remain on the parent line when split is performed using process order API
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Issue is with the reservation is getting removed by the oe_order_pub.process_order API.
1. Create a B2B Order and create a Line with 18000 pcs as ordered quantity.
2. Create a PO against it and also with a 18000pcs PO line.
3. Partial Receive the PO Line with 3000pcs and then 3000pcs is getting reserved on the Order Line successfully which is working as expected till now.
4. Call the oe_order_pub.process_order API to split this order into 2 lines with 12000(Line 1.1) and 3000(line 1.2).
5. The reservation is lost on the both the line 1.1 and 1.2. The correct functionality should be the reservation will be moved to Line 1.2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms