Supplier Sites Created In All Existing Operating Units When Approving A Supplier Registration Request
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management, Release 12.2.3, upon approving the supplier registration request, the supplier sites are getting created in all the existing operating units, instead of the operating unit that is selected by the user/administrator during the process flow.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to Supplier Management Administrator > Supplier Home.
3. On the Suppliers page, click the Register New Supplier button.
4. On the Choose Operating Unit page, select the desired operating unit from the list of values.
5. On the Supplier: Register New Supplier page, enter the required information, and click the Save & Continue button.
6. Complete the remaining required tasks on the following pages.
The confirmation message "Your changes have been saved" appears; however, the supplier site records are created for all operating units, instead of only the operating unit that the user selected during the registration process.
Due to this issue, operating units that may not be desired are getting created during the supplier registration process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms