Incorrect User Name In Work Request Description History
(Doc ID 1671870.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Request description history is showing the incorrect user name for the user who has requested additional information.
Expect that the correct username is shown in description history.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Maintenance Super User > Work Requests
2. User 1 creates a WR and save it.
3. User 2 now logs on and queries the WR created by User 1 in order to approve it.
4. User 2 requests additional information.
4. User 1 logs on to look at the WR.
5. The description history says that User 1 entered the additional information - it was User 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document