Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entry a Operating Unit and use function key F11 & Ctrl+F11 to find results in Approval Groups (POXSTDCG) form,
then press function key F11 and entry a new Operating Unit, when press function key Ctrl+F11 to research and following error occurs.
Close Approval Groups (POXSTDCG) form and reopen, entry the Operating Unit can search correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
- PO Responsibility --> Approval Groups
- Click function key F11 on header level
- Entry "DEM%" into Operating Unit and click Ctrl+F11
- Search results are displayed on the form
- Re-click F11 on header level
- Entry "JPM%" into Operating Unit and click Ctrl+F11
- FRM-40301 error occurs
- Close Approval Groups (POXSTDCG) form and reopen, and retry step 4, 5. Search results are displayed on the form
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms