When Using F11 & CTRL+F11 and FRM-40301 Error Occurs in APPROVAL GROUPS (POXSTDCG) Form
(Doc ID 1672038.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entry a Operating Unit and use function key F11 & Ctrl+F11 to find results in Approval Groups (POXSTDCG) form,
then press function key F11 and entry a new Operating Unit, when press function key Ctrl+F11 to research and following error occurs.
Close Approval Groups (POXSTDCG) form and reopen, entry the Operating Unit can search correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
- PO Responsibility --> Approval Groups
- Click function key F11 on header level
- Entry "D%" into Operating Unit and click Ctrl+F11
- Search results are displayed on the form
- Re-click F11 on header level
- Entry "J%" into Operating Unit and click Ctrl+F11
- FRM-40301 error occurs
- Close Approval Groups (POXSTDCG) form and reopen, and retry step 4, 5. Search results are displayed on the form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document