Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2016
Applies to:User Productivity Kit - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Overlay feature supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, and 2013. Creating an overlay for a topic involves the following steps:
1. From the Topic Editor, export the topic to Microsoft PowerPoint as an overlay.
2. Use the graphic and text tools in Microsoft PowerPoint to edit or call attention to screenshot areas.
3. Insert partial screenshot images or graphics to mask parts of an existing screenshot that have changed between versions or that you want to hide.
4. Use the Overlay Editor add-in to copy graphic selections for masking, branding, and prototyping across multiple slides.
5. Use Microsoft PowerPoint layouts, design themes, and text tools to add conceptual content to blank Explanation frames. See Insert a Blank Frame in this chapter for more information about using blank Explanation frames.
6. Add or modify author notes that are exported and imported between the Frame Comments toolpane in the Topic Editor and the Notes pane in Microsoft PowerPoint.
7. Save the overlay and close Microsoft PowerPoint.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms