Enabling "POR: Sync Up Need By Date On IR With OM" Results In Notification For Every ISO
(Doc ID 1672389.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Transaction Fulfillment
Enabling the Profile Option, "POR: Sync up Need by date on IR with OM", results in a notification being sent for for every Internal Sales Order (iSO).
Expect that when this Profile Option is enabled, notifications will only be sent when the Need by Date changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Enter a Parts Requirement
- This is Spares Management functionality that will create an order to ship product to a Service Technician
- The order created is an iSO
- Make note of the need by date: 25-FEB-2014 14:36:00
- Order created; make note of Request Date (25-FEB-2014 14:36:00) and Sch Ship Date (25-FEB-2014 23:59:59)
- The Request Date is the exact same date as the Parts Requirement “Need By Date”
- The Sch Ship Date automatically moves to 23:59:59 of the date
- Order booked and no change in dates
Email Message Sent/Received
- Indicating there is a change in date even though the “New Schedule Ship Date” is the exact same date
Sales Order No: 2091834 Line No: 1.1
Internal Requisition No: 496373 Line No: 1
Requested Quantity: 1
Need By Date: 25-FEB-2014
New Schedule Ship Date: 25-FEB-2014
Update Date: 24-FEB-2014
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!