Cannot Set a User Defined WMS Rule as Default Pick Rule in Organization (Warehouse) Parameters form (INVSDOIO)
(Doc ID 1673071.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form: INVSDOIO.fmb - Organization (Warehouse) Parameters
When attempting to set the default Pick rule in Organization (Warehouse) Parameters form (INVSDOIO), the list of values for this field is not showing user defined (and enabled) rules.
The issue can be replicated per the below steps:
1. Create and enable a WMS Pick rule
2. Go to Inventory: (N) Organization : Organization Parameters
3. Select your WMS organization in Change Organization if it pops up
4. In Organization Parameters, go to ATP, Pick, Item-Sourcing tabbed region
5. Open the list of values for filed Picking Defaults > Rule
6. See the above WMS Pick rule does not show up. Only seeded Pick rules are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document