Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.8 version, UI Maintenance
After copying a Basic Element, such as Enhanced Checkbox, and then changing the Associated Model Node (AMN), user selection of one of the elements automatically selects the other. There seems to be a link created between the 2 AMNs that are based on the same element. Has happened for Enhanced Checkbox and Styled Text.
Expect to be able to select one item without having any other item selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to the Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. Open a model in Edit mode
3. Navigate to the User Interface tab
4. Click on the Create icon and select the Enhanced Checkbox under Basic Element
5. Choose a non-bom option as the Associated Model Node
6. Apply and save
7. Select the Enhanced Checkbox created in #4 and go to Copy
8. Save the copy
9. In the copy, change the Associated Model Node to a different non-bom option under the same option feature
10. Generate Logic and test the model
11. Select the non-bom option associated with the second Enhanced checkbox
12. On the UI, the non-bom option associated with the first Enhanced checkbox will be automatically selected
13. This is unwanted behavior.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms