CLM: Error When Creating A New Post Award Request That Initiates De-obligation Changes
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new post Award Request that initiates De-obligation Changes following error occurs:
Line 0001, Schedule 2 - Schedule number must be unique.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a Requisition1 having one line that is amount based and Approve it.
2. Using Demand Workbench, auto-create the award for the above Requisition and approve it.
3. Create a PAR1 for the above award, perform incremental funding and add a new schedule to the existing line, approve it.
4. Using Demand Workbench, select the PAR1 and create a new Modification, this creates the Mod1 having one line, 2 schedules and approve the Modification.
5. Create a new Requisition2 having one line that is amount based and Approve.
6. Using Demand Workbench, select the new Requisition2 and auto-create the New Modification (Mod2) and Approve. Now Mod2 will have two lines.
7. Create a PAR2 for the above award, perform de-obligation reducing the amount on line1, schedule 1, approve.
8. Using Demand Workbench, select the PAR2 and create a new Modification, receive error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms