Allow Users To Delete , Managers From Collaboration Team (Solution for ER 4644792)
(Doc ID 1673440.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a negotiation document is created, negotiation creator's supervisor is automatically added to the collaboration team as a designated approver by default and it was not possible to delete this entry in manage collaboration team.
Expected Behaviour is to delete the colloboration team members.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1) Create RFQ has from the user who has a supervisor assigned to his/her active assignment on the employee record
2) Ensure that security profile "PON: Enable Sourcing Award" = Null
3) Log into Sourcing Buyer responsibility
4) Under Quick Links/Create, click "RFQ"
5) RFQ creation will be initiated with RFQ Header page displayed
6) Buyer's supervisor is displayed in the collaboration team with the "Approver" checkbox checked.
7) Cannot delete the added supervisors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document