Lot Attributes Page Not Displayed In MSCA Receiving Screen
(Doc ID 1673457.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lot attribute page is not displayed in MSCA screen when performing a Purchase Order receipt.
1. Lot Attribute Flex fields are frozen
2. MWA services are bounced after change
3. SHOW_LINE_DFF and SHOW_HEADER_DFF is YES for PO receipt
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO and approve it
2. Login to MSCA. (WMS Enabled organization)
3. Receipt>PO Enter PO, Line, Revision, subinventory, Locator and Lot number.
4. After Lot number entry, Lot Attribute field should show up. Which is not happening.
Appears after loading WMS RUP8
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document