Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lot attribute page is not displayed in MSCA screen when performing a Purchase Order receipt.
1. Lot Attribute Flex fields are frozen
2. MWA services are bounced after change
3. SHOW_LINE_DFF and SHOW_HEADER_DFF is YES for PO receipt
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO and approve it
2. Login to MSCA. (WMS Enabled organization)
3. Receipt>PO Enter PO, Line, Revision, subinventory, Locator and Lot number.
4. After Lot number entry, Lot Attribute field should show up. Which is not happening.
Appears after loading WMS RUP8
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms