Position Hierarchy - Subordinate LOV is Empty
(Doc ID 1673603.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add a new position to an existing hierarchy, the subordinate list of values does not find the new position.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Work Structures
3. Go to Position > Description > Create a new position
3. Go to Position > Hierarchy > Create a new version of an existing hierarchy starting on a date after the position start date
4. Query the Position in the hierarchy that this new position will report to
5. Open the LOV on the Subordinate Name field
6. Not able to find the new position created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document