Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Volume Offer TABLES are not allocating appropriate TIER Amount. FAE was failing with below error message, because of which Volume Offer was not creating any accruals,
/****** Offer Adjustment For Line(id=299720) failed with the following Errors *******/
(1) OZF_SALES_TRANSACTIONS_PVT.create_transaction: Start
(6) One or more required fields is missing
LINE STATUS E
D: Error in one of the process
In handle queue exception
1. Set the profile "OZF : Create GL Entries for Orders" value to 'INVOICED' at site level.
2. Create a volume offer and activate it.
3. Book an order and apply the volume offer on the order.
4. Ship the order.
5. Run FAE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms