Volume Offer Earned Amount Is Not Correct
(Doc ID 1673703.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Volume Offer TABLES are not allocating appropriate TIER Amount. FAE was failing with below error message, because of which Volume Offer was not creating any accruals,
/****** Offer Adjustment For Line(id=299720) failed with the following Errors *******/
(1) OZF_SALES_TRANSACTIONS_PVT.create_transaction: Start
(6) One or more required fields is missing
LINE STATUS E
D: Error in one of the process
In handle queue exception
1. Set the profile "OZF : Create GL Entries for Orders" value to 'INVOICED' at site level.
2. Create a volume offer and activate it.
3. Book an order and apply the volume offer on the order.
4. Ship the order.
5. Run FAE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document