Last updated on JUNE 11, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a message in the messaging center within OTM while logged in to SERVPROV, using the seeded template stylesheet profile: GC3_ALERT_BY_MESSAGING_CENTER.
This stylesheet GC3_ALERT_BY_MESSAGING_CENTER does not display the values for Alert and Date Time fields, these values are blank.
However if you attempt the same woth the GC3_BROADCAST Stylesheet profile, the Alert and Date Time fields are visible.
The Above statements were a results of completing the following:
1. Navigate: Business Process Automation -> Process Management -> Alert Broadcast
2. Enter Stylesheet Profile as GC3_ALERT_BY_MESSAGE_CENTER
3. Enter * Subject and * Message then ensure the radio button "Now" is selected then click Submit
4. The message ---> Confirmation Successfully Scheduled Alert Broadcast At 2014-xx-xx xx:xx:xx UTC is returned
5. Click the Refresh Message Center in the top right corner of OTM and click on the Message Center hyperlink
6. Click search when the Screen returns
7. This Brings up a the messages---- Select the Message and click the View button
8. The OTM Alert and Date Time fields are Blank
Complete the Same 8 Steps above using GC3_BROADCAST Stylesheet Profile the OTM Alert and Date Time fields contains Data
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms