Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform " Validate Document" action,
the following error occurs
Row 1 Distribution - destination type should be 'Inventory' for Landed Cost Management enabled shipment.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a standalone award and a standalone line item. Quantity based, Quantity = 1, Price = 5.99
2. In the Actions dropdown click “Create Default Distributions” and press Go.
3. Navigate to the Distributions tab and enter 3 different distributions against the 1 line item.
4. Split the distributions up equally across all 3 distributions to equal a quantity of 1.
The system totals this up to $6.00 instead of $5.99. This is incorrect. It needs to be $5.99 as entered on the lines tab in previous screen shot. This is a rounding error.
5. Press Validate Document from the Actions dropdown. Receive the error
“destination type should be 'Inventory' for LCM enabled shipment.”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms