No Email Notification Goes To Prospective Supplier After Pre-Qualification RFI Is Manually Closed
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prospective Supplier is not receiving any E-Mail notification after Pre-Qualification RFI is closed manually.
Still the system confirms that Prospective Suppliers have been notified by E-Mail.
Expectation is that em E-Mail to be sent.
Steps to reproduce
1. In Supplier Management Administrator responsibility, click button Register New Supplier
2. Enter Supplier Contact Details and click save and continue
3. Under Actions, select send pre-qualification questionnaire
4. Enter Pre-Qualification RFI name and close date and click Publish
5 .Supplier receives email
6. Open invitation email and click link in the email
7. Respond to registration request
8. Enter all details and click next
9. There is update icon for Pre-qualification RFI, click it
10. Enter RFI Response and click continue
11. Submit RFI response
12. System comes back to registration request. Click save for later.
13. Login as Buyer and close the Pre-qualification RFI
14..Select immediately and enter note to supplier and click apply
15. System displays a message that the close date for RFI has been updated. All invited and participating suppliers have been notified by email. but no email is ever received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms