When search requisition multiple times, the search criteria of 'Requisition Created By' does not work as expected after click 'Clear'
(Doc ID 1674909.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisition Management
iProcurement requisition search issue : When search requisition multiple times, the search criteria of 'Requisition Created By' does not work as expected after click 'Clear'.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access Responsibility: iProcurement.
2. In Requisitions Page, click ‘Search’.
3. Type a Requisitions Number%, such as 2025% and ‘Go’.
4. Observe that 4 (Four) Requisitions are selected.
5. Open Requisition 20258, the ‘Created By’ is same as search criteria.
6. Click ‘Clear’.
7. Type 2025% again and ‘Go’. Now more than 10 PRs are selected
8. Open Requisition 20251, the ‘Created By’ is NOT same as search criteria.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document