ERES For Status Update Event Requires Multiple Signatures For Single Lot Residing in Multiple Locators
(Doc ID 1675128.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the material status is changed and the lot is in multiple stock locators, there is an ERES web page to sign for each of the stock locators.
Also, if the inventory is in a single locator but multiple LPNs then there is a ERES web page to sign for each LPN and an additional page for any loose stock in the locator.
In your test environment which has Logistic RUP 6 applied (but the same has been tried also with Logistics RUP 7) and WMS installed, you have to sign multiple pages depending on how many locators and LPNs the material is contained within.
You only want to sign the transaction once.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps -
1. Navigate to Material workbench > Query by item
2. Select 2 rows on material workbench for same item on 2 different locators for same lot.
3. Navigate to Tools > Status Update.
4. Enter Status and Reason field and click on Update
5. Popup appears "Navigate to HTML applications to approve the request. Once you have finished the approval process, press OK to proceed with the transaction"
6. E-signature page will open up. Complete the signature process and click OK.
7. For the next transaction, the HTML e-signature page is opened again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document