Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RCVOTLR - Retrieve Time from OTL
Run the "Retrieve Time from OTL" program after creating the time cards in Oracle Time And Labor (OTL)
Data imported into projects from OTL, but the receipt value on the Purchase order(PO) does not match the time card records in Project Accounting(PA).
Expect the values to match.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Receive the time card data from external system
2. Use Project-Purchasing template in OTL
3. Use API to create and update time cards for 5 different Operating Units
4. Create time card for dummy employee
5. Retrieve Timecards from OTL: Program being run to create receipts in Purchasing from OTL
6. Run PRC Transaction Import: Program to transfer data to Projects from OTL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms