Contract Template Attached in Global Purchase Agreement is Not Defaulting yo Standard PO
(Doc ID 1675381.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a standard purchase order (PO) for approval, which is released against a global purchase agreement (GBP), it does not default the contract template attached in the global purchase agreement. The expected behavior is that the contract template attached in the global purchase agreement is defaulted into the released standard purchase order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Global Purchase Agreement.
2. Attach the terms and conditions.
3. Enable the GBPA in the relevant organizations.
4. Then enter a new PO, by filling the header section with the same Supplier and Supplier Site as the global agreement.
5. After entering the line details, the Catalog button is chosen.
6. In the 'Supplier Item Catalog' window, press find and choose from the catalog the Global Purchase Agreement.
7. In tab 'Reference Documents' the Global Purchase Agreement should be referenced.
8. Choose Approve and notice that Contract Template has not been attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document